A-Class Upholstery Ltd. is looking for Carpenter
Job Title: Carpenter
NOC Code: 7271
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent.
Location: Brampton, Ontario
Education requirements: Secondary School required
Experience: Minimum completion of a three- to four-year apprenticeship program
Four years of work experience in the trade is required
Salary: $ 28/hour
- Study specifications in blueprints, sketches or building plans to prepare project layout and determine dimensions and materials required.
- Shape or cut materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saw.
- Assemble and fasten materials to make framework or props, using hand tools and wood screws, nails, dowel pins, or glue.
- Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment.
- Maintain, repair and renovate residences and other establishments
- Supervise apprentices and other construction workers
- May prepare cost estimates for clients.
8045 Dixie Road
L6T 3V1, Canada
To apply, please submit your resume to