Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Position: Restaurant Supervisor
Location: Brampton, Ontario
Working Hours: 40/week
Position available: 1
Minimum Education Required: High School graduate or equivalent
Work Experience: 1 to less than 7 months
– Assist upper management in Interviewing, selecting, training, supervising, counseling and disciplining outlet staff.
– Supervising the floor during meal periods
– Ensure that food and service meet quality standard controls
– Observe performance and encourage improvement where necessary.
– Help plan menus and train staff in job duties and safety procedures.
– Oversee health code compliance and sanitation standards
– Schedule all activities for restaurant staff
– Inspect menus, cutlery, linen, china, and glassware & equipment/tools on a regular basis ensuring they are clean, well maintained and consistent
– Project future needs for goods, kitchen supplies, and cleaning products; order accordingly
How to apply
Related Jobs (10)
Child Caregiver-Private Home on April 24, 2019
WFS Transport Ltd. is looking for five positions for Local Truck Drivers on March 17, 2019
AVP Solutions is looking for a Mechanical Engineer on March 25, 2019
DM Transport is looking for an Office Supervisor on March 28, 2019