Location: Merrydale court, Brampton, ON L6P 0H4
Job Title: Live-in Caregiver- seniors
Permanent full time position
Work experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Education: High School education required
Language of work: English
Salary: $16.25 per hour for 37.5 hours/week. Overtime pay at 1.5 times regular rate of pay after 44 hours. May be required to work some weekends
- Personal hygiene and grooming. Assistance with getting dressed.
- Administer bedside and personal care.
- Plan, prepare and serve nutritious meals, shop for food and house hold supplies.
- Accompany elder for walks and to all activities- weather permitting
- Make appointments and give reminders, maintain schedule and accompany elder to all appointments and activities.
- Provide care and companionship.
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties.
Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: this is not a condition of employment
This job is open to applicants of aboriginal descent and newcomers to Canada
How to apply: