Digital Media Manager
Company:Immigration Terminal Inc.
Salary:$14-$18 (depending on experience and portfolio/achievements)
Job Type:Part time and Full time positions available.
No minimum education requirement.
KEY SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Ability to drive brand engagement through print, visual, and online media.
- Skills in copywriting, videography, photography, web and social media.
- Develop a thorough understanding of our industry and values and meaningfully engage target audiences.
- Excellent verbal, written and visual communication skills, with the utmost attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, as well as within a team environment.
- Strong organizational skills and work ethic with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and timely.
- Ability to assess effective ways to improve market penetration.
- Track brand impressions and reviews across the spectrum of web and social networks, communicating both positive and negative impressions to senior management.
- Other duties as assigned to promote and enhance our company’s brand and image.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office, social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter, Google Analytics, and website update capability using WordPress
- Past experience in photography, media design, Photoshop, video recording and editing is preferred.
- On-camera and voice-over experience is preferred.
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Related Jobs (12)
Child Caregiver-Private Home on April 24, 2019
WFS Transport Ltd. is looking for five positions for Local Truck Drivers on March 17, 2019
AVP Solutions is looking for a Mechanical Engineer on March 25, 2019