Job Type:Full time, Permanent
Salary:CAD $14-18/ hour + Commission (depending upon experience)
Minimum Education required:No formal education requirements
Work Experience required: No experience required (on the job training provided)
Job roles and responsibilities:
- Evaluate client eligibility and help choose the best immigration option.
- Contact potential leads and advertise our services.
- Provide basic immigration or citizenship advice.
- Send basic assessment questionnaires
- Help maintain positive business relationships to ensure future sales.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Previous work experience as a sales representative is preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
2896 Slough Street, Unit 5
How to apply:
Apply by emailing your resume to email@example.com
Please put “Sales Rep Application” in your email subject and make sure to include your contact information.
Related Jobs (11)
1897366 Ontario Inc. O/A Pizza Pizza is looking for a Food Service Supervisor. on October 26, 2018
Immigration Terminal Inc. is looking for a Digital Media Manager on October 26, 2018
TOP CHOICE ELECTRONICS – OFFICE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT on July 24, 2018
Bloom Organic Spa is looking for a Spa Manager! on September 24, 2018
DM Transport is looking for an Office Administrator on September 18, 2018
Meat Cutter on September 24, 2018
MB Mortgages is looking for a Financial Service Representative on September 18, 2018
RNG Transport is looking for a Transport Supervisor on August 14, 2018
Kesar Sweets and Restaurant is looking for Cooks! on October 2, 2018