NOC 9612 – Metal fabrication labourer
Experience an asset
Education: Secondary (High) school graduation certificate
– Cut, grind or chip excess metal from metal products using hand tools.
– Read and interpret work orders.
– Sort metal sheets and parts, scrap metal and other materials.
– Program and operate robotic equipment to cut, form, fit and weld material components, using program files and drawings, layout specifications, and other verbal and written instructions and diagrams.
– Perform needed cutting, forming and welding using appropriate equipment, consumables and hand tools.
– Verify that material components and finished product meet specifications.
– Contribute to team effort by performing other related tasks as needed.
– Comply with all company safety and quality standards.
– Remove excess metal and unwanted materials from metal parts, castings and other metal products.
Related Jobs (10)
Child Caregiver-Private Home on April 24, 2019
WFS Transport Ltd. is looking for five positions for Local Truck Drivers on March 17, 2019
AVP Solutions is looking for a Mechanical Engineer on March 25, 2019
DM Transport is looking for an Office Supervisor on March 28, 2019