NOC 9612 – Metal fabrication labourer
Experience an asset
Education: Secondary (High) school graduation certificate
– Cut, grind or chip excess metal from metal products using hand tools.
– Read and interpret work orders.
– Sort metal sheets and parts, scrap metal and other materials.
– Program and operate robotic equipment to cut, form, fit and weld material components, using program files and drawings, layout specifications, and other verbal and written instructions and diagrams.
– Perform needed cutting, forming and welding using appropriate equipment, consumables and hand tools.
– Verify that material components and finished product meet specifications.
– Contribute to team effort by performing other related tasks as needed.
– Comply with all company safety and quality standards.
– Remove excess metal and unwanted materials from metal parts, castings and other metal products.
Related Jobs (16)
Child Caregiver – Private Home (Zaid Malkani) on November 15, 2018
WFS Transport Ltd.is looking for an Office Administrator on December 25, 2018
Social Travel is looking for Systems testing technicians on November 30, 2018
Heera Transport Ltd. is looking for 2 positions of Receptionists on December 20, 2018
Khaira family is looking for In Home Caregiver for their elderly mother on December 21, 2018
Heera transport is looking for four positions for long-haul truck drivers on December 21, 2018
Randhawa family is looking for Live-in nanny for her 2 kids of School going age on December 23, 2018
Grewal Family is looking for In Home Caregiver for their elderly mother on December 22, 2018
Elderly Caregiver on December 20, 2018