NOC 9612 – Metal fabrication labourer
Experience an asset
Education: Secondary (High) school graduation certificate
– Cut, grind or chip excess metal from metal products using hand tools.
– Read and interpret work orders.
– Sort metal sheets and parts, scrap metal and other materials.
– Program and operate robotic equipment to cut, form, fit and weld material components, using program files and drawings, layout specifications, and other verbal and written instructions and diagrams.
– Perform needed cutting, forming and welding using appropriate equipment, consumables and hand tools.
– Verify that material components and finished product meet specifications.
– Contribute to team effort by performing other related tasks as needed.
– Comply with all company safety and quality standards.
– Remove excess metal and unwanted materials from metal parts, castings and other metal products.
Related Jobs (16)
WFS Transport Ltd. is looking for five positions for Local Truck Drivers on March 17, 2019
Grewal Family is looking for Live-in Caregiver for their elderly mother on March 14, 2019
AVP Solutions is looking for a Mechanical Engineer on March 25, 2019
DM Transport is looking for an Office Supervisor on March 28, 2019
Safety Solution is looking for a Marketing Co-ordinator on January 12, 2019
Child Caregiver – Private Home (Zaid Malkani) on November 15, 2018
WFS Transport Ltd.is looking for an Office Administrator on December 25, 2018
Heera Transport Ltd. is looking for 2 positions of Receptionists on December 20, 2018