Khaira family is looking for In Home Caregiver for their elderly mother
Location: Lone Rock Circle, Brampton, ON L6P 3X4
In Home Caregiver- Seniors
Permanent full time position
Work experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Education: Completion of grade 12, plus CPR or First Aid
Languages of work: English
Salary: $16.25 per hour for 37.5 hours/week. Overtime pay at 1.5 times regular rate of pay after 44 hours. May be required to work some weekends
- Personal hygiene and grooming. Assistance with getting dressed.
- Administer bedside and personal care.
- Plan, prepare and serve nutritious meals, shop for food and house hold supplies.
- Accompany elder for walks and to all activities- weather permitting
- Make appointments and give reminders, maintain schedule and accompany elder to all appointments and activities.
- Provide care and companionship.
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties.
Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: this is not a condition of employment
This job is open to applicants of aboriginal descent and newcomers to Canada
How to apply:
Related Jobs (15)
WFS Transport Ltd. is looking for five positions for Local Truck Drivers on March 17, 2019
Grewal Family is looking for Live-in Caregiver for their elderly mother on March 14, 2019
AVP Solutions is looking for a Mechanical Engineer on March 25, 2019
DM Transport is looking for an Office Supervisor on March 28, 2019
Safety Solution is looking for a Marketing Co-ordinator on January 12, 2019
Child Caregiver – Private Home (Zaid Malkani) on November 15, 2018
WFS Transport Ltd.is looking for an Office Administrator on December 25, 2018
Heera Transport Ltd. is looking for 2 positions of Receptionists on December 20, 2018