Khaira family is looking for In Home Caregiver for their elderly mother
Location: Lone Rock Circle, Brampton, ON L6P 3X4
In Home Caregiver- Seniors
Permanent full time position
Work experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Education: Completion of grade 12, plus CPR or First Aid
Languages of work: English
Salary: $16.25 per hour for 37.5 hours/week. Overtime pay at 1.5 times regular rate of pay after 44 hours. May be required to work some weekends
- Personal hygiene and grooming. Assistance with getting dressed.
- Administer bedside and personal care.
- Plan, prepare and serve nutritious meals, shop for food and house hold supplies.
- Accompany elder for walks and to all activities- weather permitting
- Make appointments and give reminders, maintain schedule and accompany elder to all appointments and activities.
- Provide care and companionship.
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties.
Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: this is not a condition of employment
This job is open to applicants of aboriginal descent and newcomers to Canada
How to apply:
Related Jobs (12)
Child Caregiver-Private Home on April 24, 2019
WFS Transport Ltd. is looking for five positions for Local Truck Drivers on March 17, 2019
AVP Solutions is looking for a Mechanical Engineer on March 25, 2019