Child Caregiver (Live Out)
NOC Code: 4411
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent.
Hours/week: 40 Hrs.
Education requirements: Trade Certificate or Diploma is required.
Experience: Minimum 2-year experience in required
Salary: $ 11/hour
- Organize, activities such as games and outings for children.
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals, Supervise and care for children.
- Take children to and from school and to appointments.
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home.
- Help children with homework
Security and Safety:
Bondable, Criminal record check, Reference required
Work Location Information:
Work in employer’s/client’s home, Room and board provided
Work Site Environment:
Flexibility, Client focus, Organized, Initiative, Reliability, Judgement
Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents, Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
Up to 12 years
Supervise and care for multi-aged group of children
Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
Employer’s home, Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
15180 61A Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3S 5J7, Canada
How to apply:
By Email: Florence_asmi2001@yahoo.com
Related Jobs (6)
Cook- Indian Restaurant on March 15, 2018