KANATA JOB requires an OFFICE RECEPTIONIST & an OFFICE ADMIN ASSISTANT
Positions available: 2
Some key responsibilities include:
- Manages and maintains the office
- Greets and directs all customers in a professional manner.
- Answers, screens and forwards incoming calls and provide basic information to callers as required
- Prepares outgoing mail and or courier packages
- Assists with administrative projects and events
- Organization of meetings and calendars
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance
- Minimum secondary school completion is required
- No previous experience is required
- A good command on the English language is required
- Good English writing ability is an asset
- Must speak fluent English
- Ability to speak Hindi, Punjabi, Mandarin, Chinese.
Paid training period. You will be trained from the ground up. I don’t need someone who has extensive previous experience or education. But I do need someone w2hose going to be on time and take their job seriously. If this is “just a job” to pay the bills for you until you manage to get in your dream occupation, do not apply. If you understand the importance of maintaining and promoting company’s image/reputation and are interested in getting on a path that has the potential to turn into a fulfilling career…then please do apply.
Starting salary is minimum wage. You will get a raise after 3 months of probation. There is scope to receive training and move up the ladder if you’re committed to your job and interested in pursuing a career in the field.
Please forward your resume at email@example.com