Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Salary: CAN $ 14.50/HOURLY
Location: Dundas, Ontario
Working Hours: 40/week
Positions available: 1
Minimum Education Required: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Work Experience required minimum: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Place orders for food and supplies
- Check deliveries and taking inventory on a regular basis.
- Supervise food service employees and assist in the preparation and serving of meals.
- Inspect kitchen and dining areas and kitchen utensils and equipment to ensure sanitary standards are met.
- Prepare work schedules and evaluates work performance of employees.
- May interview, select, or hire new employees.
- Keep records, such as amount and cost of meals served and hours worked by employees.
- May develop policies and procedures for operation of services.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
119 Osler Dr, Dundas, ON L9H 6X4
How to apply
By Email: email@example.com
Related Jobs (8)
JB Machining is looking for a Metal fabrication labourer on November 21, 2018
1897366 Ontario Inc. O/A Pizza Pizza is looking for a Food Service Supervisor. on October 26, 2018
COUNCIL RING CORNER STORE – RETAIL SALES SUPERVISOR on November 28, 2018
DM Transport is looking for an Office Administrator on November 27, 2018
RNG Transport is looking for a Transport Supervisor on August 14, 2018
Kesar Sweets and Restaurant is looking for Cooks! on October 2, 2018
Retail Sales Supervisor on November 28, 2018