Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Salary: CAN $ 14.50/HOURLY
Location: Dundas, Ontario
Working Hours: 40/week
Positions available: 1
Minimum Education Required: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Work Experience required minimum: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Place orders for food and supplies
- Check deliveries and taking inventory on a regular basis.
- Supervise food service employees and assist in the preparation and serving of meals.
- Inspect kitchen and dining areas and kitchen utensils and equipment to ensure sanitary standards are met.
- Prepare work schedules and evaluates work performance of employees.
- May interview, select, or hire new employees.
- Keep records, such as amount and cost of meals served and hours worked by employees.
- May develop policies and procedures for operation of services.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
119 Osler Dr, Dundas, ON L9H 6X4
How to apply
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Related Jobs (15)
Safety Solution is looking for a Marketing Co-ordinator on January 12, 2019
Child Caregiver – Private Home (Zaid Malkani) on November 15, 2018
WFS Transport Ltd.is looking for an Office Administrator on December 25, 2018
Social Travel is looking for Systems testing technicians on November 30, 2018
Heera Transport Ltd. is looking for 2 positions of Receptionists on December 20, 2018
Khaira family is looking for In Home Caregiver for their elderly mother on December 21, 2018
Heera transport is looking for four positions for long-haul truck drivers on December 21, 2018
Randhawa family is looking for Live-in nanny for her 2 kids of School going age on December 23, 2018
Grewal Family is looking for In Home Caregiver for their elderly mother on December 22, 2018