Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Salary: CAN $ 14.50/HOURLY
Location: Dundas, Ontario
Working Hours: 40/week
Positions available: 1
Minimum Education Required: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Work Experience required minimum: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Place orders for food and supplies
- Check deliveries and taking inventory on a regular basis.
- Supervise food service employees and assist in the preparation and serving of meals.
- Inspect kitchen and dining areas and kitchen utensils and equipment to ensure sanitary standards are met.
- Prepare work schedules and evaluates work performance of employees.
- May interview, select, or hire new employees.
- Keep records, such as amount and cost of meals served and hours worked by employees.
- May develop policies and procedures for operation of services.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
119 Osler Dr, Dundas, ON L9H 6X4
How to apply
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Related Jobs (14)
Child Caregiver-Private Home on April 24, 2019
WFS Transport Ltd. is looking for five positions for Local Truck Drivers on March 17, 2019
Grewal Family is looking for Live-in Caregiver for their elderly mother on March 14, 2019