Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: CAN $18.00/hr.
Location: 7291 Arkona Rd, Arkona , ON, N0M 1B0 Canada
Working Hours: 40-44hrs/week
Positions Available: 1
Minimum Education Required: Completion of secondary school
Work Experience Required: Minimum 1 year of experience is required
- • Manage retail staff, including cashiers and people working on the floor.
- • Ensure merchandise is clean and ready to be displayed.
- • Assign sales workers to duties and prepare work schedules
- • Maintain inventory and ensure items are in stock.
- • Utilize information technology to record sales figures, for data analysis and forward planning.
- • Prepare reports regarding sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
- • Hire and train or arrange for the training of new sales staff.
- • Maintain store’s cleanliness and health and safety measures.
- • Handle customer questions, complaints, and issues.
How to Apply
By Email: email@example.com
Related Jobs (11)
1897366 Ontario Inc. O/A Pizza Pizza is looking for a Food Service Supervisor. on October 26, 2018
Immigration Terminal Inc. is looking for a Sales Representative on November 26, 2018
Immigration Terminal Inc. is looking for a Digital Media Manager on October 26, 2018
TOP CHOICE ELECTRONICS – OFFICE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT on July 24, 2018
Bloom Organic Spa is looking for a Spa Manager! on September 24, 2018
DM Transport is looking for an Office Administrator on September 18, 2018
Meat Cutter on September 24, 2018
MB Mortgages is looking for a Financial Service Representative on September 18, 2018
RNG Transport is looking for a Transport Supervisor on August 14, 2018
Kesar Sweets and Restaurant is looking for Cooks! on October 2, 2018