Circle K is looking for a Retail Sales Supervisor
- Manage retail staff, including cashiers and people working on the floor.
- Ensure merchandise is clean and ready to be displayed.
- Assign sales workers to duties and prepare work schedules
- Maintain inventory and ensure items are in stock.
- Utilize information technology to record sales figures, for data analysis and forward planning.
- Prepare reports regarding sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
- Hire and train or arrange for the training of new sales staff.
- Maintain store’s cleanliness and health and safety measures.
- Handle customer questions, complaints, and issues.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
- Walking, Repetitive tasks, standing, walking, Bending, crouching, kneeling, Sitting, physically demanding
Work Site Environment:
How to apply
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company NameCircle K
Salary OfferedCAN $19/HOURLY
Working Hours30 Hrs/Week
Job LocationEtobicoke, Ontario
Job TypeFull time, Permanent
Minimum EducationSecondary School is required
Work ExperienceMinimum 1-year experience