Mac’s Convenience Store
- Supervise & co-ordinate staff and cashiers.
- Sell merchandise to customers.
- Keep track of sold and purchased inventory and report back to store owner.
- Assign duties and prepare shift rosters.
- Hire and train new competent sales staff.
- Order merchandise to maintain inventory.
- Handle customer complaints.
- Monitor and ensure store is adequately stocked at all times.
- Authorize payments, sales merchandise and returns.
How to apply
Salary OfferedCAD $ 16 / hour
Working Hours40 hours / week
Job LocationMadoc, Ontario, Canada
Job TypeFull Time, Permanent
Work ExperienceMinimum 2 years or less than three-year retail sales supervisor or should have 2 years sales experience necessarily required.