Location: Belmont Drive, Brampton, ON L6T 2K5
Live-in Caregiver- Person with disabilities
Permanent Full time Position
Work experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Education: Completion of grade 12, plus CPR or First Aid
Languages of work: English
Salary: $16.25/ hour for 37.5 hours/week. Overtime pay at 1.5 times regular rate of pay after 44 hours. May be required to work some weekends.
- Supervise and care for children, bathe, dress and feed children
- Administer bedside and personal care.
- Plan, prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development, read to children
- Accompany client for walks and to all activities- weather permitting
- Make appointments and give reminders, maintain schedule and accompany client to all appointments and activities.
- Provide care and companionship.
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties.
- Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
- Travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision
Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: this is not a condition of employment
This job is open to applicants of aboriginal descent and newcomers to Canada
Interested Candidates can apply via email at Rrampal2263@hotmail.com
Related Jobs (6)
Accounting Bookkeeper on September 25, 2019
Receptionist on September 5, 2019
Long Haul Truck Drivers on September 5, 2019
Food Service Supervisor on September 9, 2019
WFS Transport Ltd. is looking for five positions for Local Truck Drivers on September 9, 2019