Location: Belmont Drive, Brampton, ON L6T 2K5
Live-in Caregiver- Person with disabilities
Permanent Full time Position
Work experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Education: Completion of grade 12, plus CPR or First Aid
Languages of work: English
Salary: $16.25/ hour for 37.5 hours/week. Overtime pay at 1.5 times regular rate of pay after 44 hours. May be required to work some weekends.
- Supervise and care for children, bathe, dress and feed children
- Administer bedside and personal care.
- Plan, prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development, read to children
- Accompany client for walks and to all activities- weather permitting
- Make appointments and give reminders, maintain schedule and accompany client to all appointments and activities.
- Provide care and companionship.
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties.
- Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
- Travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision
Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: this is not a condition of employment
This job is open to applicants of aboriginal descent and newcomers to Canada
Interested Candidates can apply via email at Rrampal2263@hotmail.com
Related Jobs (5)
Liquor Store Supervisor on June 11, 2019
WFS Transport Ltd. is looking for five positions for Local Truck Drivers on September 9, 2019
Vyadom O/A Freedom Mobile Sales Supervisor-retail on July 5, 2019