Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Working Hours: 40/week
Position available: 1
Minimum Education Required: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Work Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
- Implement marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Use latest technology to create and manage marketing campaigns on multiple digital platforms.
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, and any new product information.
- Identify and analyze competitors.
- Investigate new media opportunities.
- Organize and streamline service offerings into customer friendly concepts.
- Perform other related duties, as assigned.
How to apply: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Related Jobs (6)
Accounting Bookkeeper on September 25, 2019
Receptionist on September 5, 2019
Long Haul Truck Drivers on September 5, 2019
Food Service Supervisor on September 9, 2019
WFS Transport Ltd. is looking for five positions for Local Truck Drivers on September 9, 2019