Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Working Hours: 40/week
Position available: 1
Minimum Education Required: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Work Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
- Implement marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Use latest technology to create and manage marketing campaigns on multiple digital platforms.
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, and any new product information.
- Identify and analyze competitors.
- Investigate new media opportunities.
- Organize and streamline service offerings into customer friendly concepts.
- Perform other related duties, as assigned.
How to apply: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Related Jobs (14)
Child Caregiver-Private Home on April 24, 2019
WFS Transport Ltd. is looking for five positions for Local Truck Drivers on March 17, 2019
Grewal Family is looking for Live-in Caregiver for their elderly mother on March 14, 2019